Intensive Outpatient Programs
Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) are designed for individuals that have difficulty with substance use or other problematic behaviors. IOPs are ideal for individuals that recognize a need for change but do not believe inpatient or residential treatment is the best course of action.
At Burns Clinical we pride ourselves on offering an intensive, thorough and individualized program that identifies the specific needs of each client. Working with substance use and mental health professionals we will you will design a program that is tailored to your schedule and focuses specifically on the areas in which you need support. Our individualized IOP offers clients the flexibility of meeting with their counsellors in office or at a location of the clients choosing.
Our personalized IOP includes:
- Individual counselling sessions
- Group Counselling sessions
- Education around mental health and substance use disorders
- Medical monitoring for alcohol and/or drugs
- Support in accessing community resources
- 24 hour access to clinical staff via text and e-mail
To further discuss options related to the IOP we offer a 20 minute consultation with one of our clinical staff at no additional cost.